PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, RGPD), of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, RGPD), LSSI-CE) and of the Organic Law 3/2018, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights (henceforth, LOPDGDD), Francesca Guim Segurado guarantees the protection and confidentiality of the personal data, of any type that our clients provide us with, in accordance with the General Regulations of Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be processed under the terms established in the RGPD; in this sense Francesca Guim Segurado has adopted the protection levels that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures within her power to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorised access by third parties, as detailed below. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Responsible for the processing
Name: Francesca Guim Segurado
Address: c/Rabí Rubèn 2
Purpose of processing
All the data provided by our clients and/or visitors to the Francesca Guim Segurado website, or to its staff, will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Francesca Guim Segurado, essential to provide the services requested by the users, or to resolve the queries or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles about the users of our services.
Legitimacy of the processing
- Contractual relationship: this is the one that applies when you buy one of our products or contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: to attend to the queries and complaints that you make to us and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: if you are a user of our website, by checking the box on the contact form you authorise us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information raised.
We do not pass on your personal data to anyone, except to those public or private bodies to whom we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with the law. To give an example, the Tax Law obliges us to provide the Tax Office with certain information about financial operations above a certain amount.
Notwithstanding the cases mentioned, if we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will ask for your permission beforehand through clear options that will allow you to decide in this respect.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the above purposes.
In this sense, Francesca Guim Segurado will keep the personal data once her relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the period of prescription of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to Francesca Guim Segurado, and will not be processed, except for making it available to public administrations, judges and courts, in the event of possible responsibilities arising from the processing, as well as for the exercise and defence of claims involving the Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
We make all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information handled on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorised access, processing, or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature, and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use you make of the data (including username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy rules and if we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to have your personal data deleted, where this is possible (e.g. by law).
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the processing is in doubt, in which case we may keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data when the legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest. CGS TRANSLATIONS will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest, or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to Francesca Guim Segurado.
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at c/Rabí Rubèn 2, 4-1, enclosing a copy of your ID card.
Protection of rights
If you believe that your rights have been infringed by our organisation, you can make a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Electronic headquarters: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 y 912.663.517
Formulating a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not involve any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Francesca Guim Segurado reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect its compliance.